Executive Administrative Assistant
Advent is seeking an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. The primary mission of the EAA is to provide support to the VP of Experience. This role will also support three additional senior-level managers. The successful candidate will be a mature, responsible, and highly organized individual who can multitask and think on his or her feet. He or she must be articulate and able to interact professionally with team members, as well as clients and potential customers. The candidate must be able to easily adapt to checklist systems and have a positive, forward-thinking attitude.
- Provide distinctive and confidential administrative support to the VP of Experience, performing independently while assisting the VP in prioritizing workflow demands with minimal supervision.
- Maintain daily calendar and schedule for internal and external business meetings, personal appointments, and external events
- Prepare reports, spreadsheets and related material as requested
- Email management, office organization and overall office management
- Collect and prepare information for use in discussions and meetings with Executive staff members and outside individuals.
- Type correspondence, reports, memos, special projects, and related materials. Ensure that all required individuals receive reports.
- Receive, screen, handle, and direct phone calls from associates and external customers. Follow up with callers on information requests.
- Handle VP’s expense reports.
- Assist with event coordination and management as assigned.
- Keep VP organized and prepared.
- Act as VP’s proxy when needed.
- Assist assigned senior-level managers with calendar, travel, email and expense report management as needed.
- Very strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of professionals, both internally and externally. Skills will have to show the potential ability to serve as proxy voice for VP.
- Strong organizational skills with proven history of managing multiple, ongoing assignments
- Strong client service skills with the ability to identify and address client needs and respond to VP’s and/or team’s requests promptly and professionally.
- Pragmatic, positive and practical approach that translates into day-to-day working relationships to sustain a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to challenge status quo to achieve greater results with team.
- Ability to proactively seek instruction, feedback and coaching to develop and improve performance.
- Willingness to participate actively in knowledge-sharing and/or training activities within the team, developing and communicating standard practices, within formal and informal networks.
- Proficient with office software including Google suite, Adobe and social media web platforms with the ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- 4+ years of experience as an administrative assistant in a corporate setting with a preference towards executive support.
- Associates Degree or High School diploma required, BA/BS preferred.
- Experience in or supporting a design or creative department is a plus.
If you meet the qualities we are seeking and are driven to create great experiences for your team, we’d like to hear from you. Advent offers a competitive compensation package (up to high 40’s, DOE), exceptional benefits, and a positive work environment.
- Send us your resume with cover letter, along with a 60-second video introduction telling us a little bit about yourself and why you think Advent should hire you.
- Please attach all files as PDF if possible.
All information required for application submission