Graphic Design Intern
This position is part of Advent's Design Services team. The Advent Graphic Design intern will work with Advent's Graphic Design team in creating graphic styles, touching up images in Photoshop and producing content for both client work and public-facing channels. Getting coffee will be out of the goodness of your heart, not a mandate.
This role requires a high degree of self-motivation strong attention to detail, meeting tight deadlines, having strong interpersonal communication skills, and having the ability to work independently. The candidate must establish and maintain a professional working relationship with internal team members and external clients across design projects.
This job involves the following responsibilities:
- Working with the Graphics team and Design Director as projects move through the pipeline
- Utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup and Google Suite daily
- Engaging in projects from the start and seeing in through to completion
Skills and Qualifications:
- In-progress bachelor’s degree in good standing within graphic design or other related field
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketchup
- A portfolio that demonstrates good composition and critical problem solving skills
- Comfort in working on strict deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects and handle multiple tasks during the same time period
- Ability to be critiqued, receive constructive criticism, and refine designs based on those notes
- Attention to detail and a positive attitude
Not Accepting Applications at this Time