Story and Content Intern
The Advent Story intern will work with Advent’s Story team in collecting, organizing, proofing and creating content for both client work and public-facing channels. This will include everything from copywriting and copy editing to vetting and organizing images for the production design team
- Completed bachelor’s degree or in-progress bachelor’s or graduate degree in good standing in fields of marketing, communications or journalism.
- Superior writing and editing skills.
- Ability to see the big picture while finding misplaced commas at the same time.
- Comfort in working on strict deadlines.
- A positive attitude.
You should expect:
- To work with the Story team as projects move through the pipeline.
- To be one of the last lines of defense in finding spelling, grammatical and fact errors in production art.
- To work daily in Google Suite and Dropbox.
- To order photo cutouts and organize them for the production team.
- To work without a net.
- To engage in projects from the start.
- To contribute social media posts and blog ideas.
- To be a part of a quirky, creative culture.
- To work on community service projects with your Advent teammates.
- To actively participate in Cookie Thursday and D.J. Friday.
No Longer Accepting Applications