Story and Content Intern
The Advent Story intern will work with Advent’s Story team in collecting, organizing, proofing and creating content for both client work and public-facing channels. This will include everything from copywriting and copy editing to vetting and organizing images for the production design team
• Completed bachelor’s degree or in-progress bachelor’s or graduate degree in good standing in fields of marketing, communications or journalism.
• Superior writing and editing skills.
• Ability to see the big picture while finding misplaced commas at the same time.
• Comfort in working on strict deadlines.
• A positive attitude.
You should expect:
• To work with the Story team as projects move through the pipeline.
• To be one of the last lines of defense in finding spelling, grammatical and fact errors in production art.
• To work daily in Google Suite and Dropbox.
• To order photo cutouts and organize them for the production team.
• To work without a net.
• To engage in projects from the start.
• To contribute social media posts and blog ideas.
• To be a part of a quirky, creative culture.
• To work on community service projects with your Advent teammates.
• To actively participate in Cookie Thursday and D.J. Friday.
To apply, we need from you:
• Portfolio or clips.
• A story of how your mad content skills saved someone from certain embarrassment.
All information required for application submission