Strategic Account Manager
This position will manage, maintain and strategically identify ways to increase the revenue with our most strategic clients. The Strategic Account Manager will be a liaison between the firm and the client, tracking job progress, providing answers and listening to client problems that could be solved through Advent's services. The Strategic Account Manager will integrate the needs of all stakeholders to maintain a productive and deepening relationship. This position is able to live in the region where our strategic clients are located. The Strategic Account Manager will report to the VP of Client Strategies and communicate regularly with the Senior Strategic Advisor assigned to the region. The position is available for the West region. Preferred locations for home offices are Colorado, Arizona, Utah, and Nevada as long as it is located with reasonable access to a major airport.
The following are indicative of the essential functions required to perform this job successfully.
- Develop a relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors as a support to the Strategic Advisor team.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- As a part of a team resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement and communicate opportunities to Senior Strategic Advisor.
- Focused on the the annual quota for opportunities as designated by the VP of Client Strategies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Critical thinker with the ability to anticipate needs.
- Excellent leadership ability.
- Proven organizational and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
- Business Acumen.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Results Driven.
- Ability to speak to design and construction processes
- Ability to build strategic relationships with key personnel on-site
Strategic Account Manager Two or more years of progressive experience in service branding and customer experience management with an emphasis in client support.
- BA or equivalent experience preferred
- Advent collegiate internship a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in account management or direct sales
The travel will be regional and associated with the key accounts identified by the VP of Client Strategies for that territory. It is assumed that in order to maintain and build relationships with a client that the Strategic Account Manager will need to travel frequently. this individual would be expected to travel on a frequent basis (an average of 61-80 nights per year) to develop customer opportunities and relationships. This position is in the West territory.
Candidates are able to live within the assigned territory as long as it has reasonable access to a large airport hub. Preferable locations for the West Region include Colorado, Arizona, Nevada and Utah.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time.
- Good manual dexterity with the ability to perform repetitive hand/wrist motions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks as assigned and handle stressful situations.
- Works in typical office environment. The noise level is usually moderate.
- Will be traveling to client locations on a regular basis.
Comments: This position is considered light work with repetitive motion.
Please attach the following in the form below:
- Cover Letter
- 3 to 5 references with contact information
- Please attach all files as a PDF if possible
All information required for application submission